Forums are back in action! ×

I started my Spartacus workout today. I've been the "weird girl who has always been chunky". I read all day and I dream of glorious battles where I crush Roman fat under my heels at night. I don't really have a goal weight, but I have a goal body. I want ripped muscles and a trimmed and toned core. This is going to be a long road, but gladiators never complain.

Great, welcome Gladiator!

Do you have any plans for how the road is going to look? Bodyweight workouts, strong lifts, running or other forms?

And damn right, Gladiators don´t complain, they train hard since slacking off will --> certain death. 

Level 3: Ninja

Current Challenge with the Druids (Nov 2nd-dec 13th)

Every man I meet, is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him. Emerson

Sometimes I kind of wish we had time machines. It would be fun (Painful and scary) to train with the Spartans or be in a time period with how good you look and feel was not meant only for sports stars and such.

I guess I can add walk around with a giant shield, cape, and shorts without getting weird looks can be added to my list of goals, noone would give weird looks if you look the part XD

Welcome to the forum, I'm here to support and give words of encouragement.

Life Level 0 Half Orc

Exp to Next Level

0%
0%

Fit Level 0 Adventurer

| STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 |

Upcoming Challange: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/48060-allen-titan-less-allen-more-titan/

"They need something to look up to. Having something nice to look at is just a bonus"