Forums are back in action! ×

Dreams are some funny things

Hello fitness nerds, I am Allen, and I am here because of a dream I had with an alter ego named Titan (Hence why I am using Allen Titan for my Username) I am in school for Graphic Design and basically have all the time in the world since my classes are now online, but I'm lazy, unmotivated, and despite my friends always being jealous of me because I can eat a lot and never gain weight I feel I am nowhere near healthy. I used to be in the Military and though I hated my job and the yelling and discipline I was healthy, but now I'm having issues with allergies and asthma that I wasn't and I can't move much without feeling in pain. My altered ego didn't like that and  basically burst threw the door to yell at me.

I did already put up some info for when the next challenge starts on the 26th I believe since I am a bit late for the last one ( http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/48060-allen-titan-less-allen-more-titan/ ) and that's kinda my goal. THough all of my friends and stuff constantly complain and want to loose weight I want to gain weight. Healthy weight of course, just a bit of bulk, but coming onto the site and looking at the "Professions" and stuff I wouldn't really limit myself to just trying to get bigger. After all who wouldn't want to be an Assassin or a Monk (Parkour and Martial arts :P) and a Warrior that can jump you from the shadows and then kick your ass with his bare hands is a scary thought. Though it's hard enough "Mastering" one trait, three would be hard to juggle :P

I am rather glad I found this site/forums because I was actually already trying to "Convert my life into an RPG" to try and fix all kinds of issues. It's a lot easier when you have progression as opposed to just having an end goal and no real way to get to it and, well........Games motivate me more than they should >///>

I can type a lot (LOT) more but this is just an introduction, trying to get involved and get motivated, so lets see where this takes me.

Say hi to the new Half Orc :P

Life Level 0 Half Orc

Exp to Next Level

0%
0%

Fit Level 0 Adventurer

| STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 |

Upcoming Challange: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/48060-allen-titan-less-allen-more-titan/

"They need something to look up to. Having something nice to look at is just a bonus"

Welcome aboard Allen Titan! If you're wanting to bulk up, you're going to need to eat a heck of a lot more. I would start by tracking the calories you are eating now, and if you're currently staying the same weight, add more calories! If you're wanting to add muscle to that you're going to want to add a lot more calories, and start some strength training!

Welcome to the Rebellion!!!

•      Awful                                                          Not so good                                                                          Getting better                                                        Super Stud                                       He-Man                                  Artie Strongest                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              man.... In The World
  • 61%
    61%
  • Valerius the level 2 Human

STR 3|DEX 3|CON 2|STA 3|WIS 2|CHA 2

Current challenge

•  
  • " If you think you can do a thing or you can't do a thing, you're right."
  • - Henry Ford

I figured as much. Need to eat more and eat healthily, may still be hard considering I've never been able to gain weight no matter how much food (Or junkfood) I have eatten in the past but I have seen a few stories about scrawny guys like me looking like Giants with time and dedication. If it wasn't a challenge the end result would not be appreciated like it should be and I'd have nothing to feel good about. 

• Like 1

Life Level 0 Half Orc

Exp to Next Level

0%
0%

Fit Level 0 Adventurer

| STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 |

Upcoming Challange: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/48060-allen-titan-less-allen-more-titan/

"They need something to look up to. Having something nice to look at is just a bonus"

I agree 100% Check out some of the Stuff Steve has posted about gaining some mass. He has a hard time gaining weight too.

•      Awful                                                          Not so good                                                                          Getting better                                                        Super Stud                                       He-Man                                  Artie Strongest                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              man.... In The World
  • 61%
    61%
  • Valerius the level 2 Human

STR 3|DEX 3|CON 2|STA 3|WIS 2|CHA 2

Current challenge

•  
  • " If you think you can do a thing or you can't do a thing, you're right."
  • - Henry Ford