Forums are back in action! ×

Hey everyone!

I stumbled upon this site through Google and it seems great.  This website is far different from anything I have seen before, and I think it may be just the thing to help me improve my life.  I'm a lifelong skinny, scrawny, lanky guy, and I've always struggled to gain weight and, well, I've never lifted weights or had the knowledge or confidence to change it.  I'm hoping to have success and ultimately be able to help others in my position as well.

Here's to making big changes!

Welcome. I'm new to, jsut started posting today and still readin up on everything before I try anything out (I tried using the fitness room with no know how and messed up my arm so it's better to know before) Like you I'm a skinny lanky guy that wants to bulk up while everyone is trimming down XD

Anyways, I'll keep an eye out for ya if you do the same.

Life Level 0 Half Orc

Exp to Next Level

0%
0%

Fit Level 0 Adventurer

| STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 |

Upcoming Challange: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/48060-allen-titan-less-allen-more-titan/

"They need something to look up to. Having something nice to look at is just a bonus"