Forums are back in action! ×

Hey!

I'm new here too. :) Happy fun times in feeling overwhelmed with information and people and... I'll get used to it. 

Unfortunately, focus has never been my problem, or it has always been my problem in the opposite sense of you. I get hyper-focused to the point of obsession... with almost everything I do. I have a post in the 6-week challenge forum that goes into that problem more for me. So, anyways, I'm completely useless and have very little advice for you, sorry. 

BUT! I love yoga, and especially love hot yoga. Something about sweating like crazy and holding crazy positions... is just amazing. And congratulations to you for keeping the weight off! That's fantastic :-)

It certainly sounds like you have a lot of ambition, which will hopefully translate into your fitness goals, too. I know it's worked for me. In fact, I used my interests/ambitions/obsessions to get myself 6 weeks into a significant lifestyle change with no slowing down. 

I think that the best way to keep this site as a means of focussing (and avoid it being too distracting), is to make connections, make goals, and stay accountable. It may work? 

Anyways, I'm mostly trying to do just that! Most of the people in my life are pretty sedentary, so I'm trying to find active people who I can share my goals, accomplishments, and disappointments with. :-)

Happy Thursday!!

Vikki