Forums are back in action! ×

What nerdy/crazy/weird stuff do you do?

I like to over analyze stuff just for fun or to keep a conversation going or have analytical conversations about pointless nothingness. For example, A friend and I spend 15 minutes discussion childrens books and why certain books were banned in the 50's and 60's and what a book today would have to look like in order to be banned from schools. This led to spin off converstions of the Giving Tree, Where the Side Walk ends, Dr. Seuss books and the Bible (which is banned today lol).

We also discussed current issues and themes reflected in children's books of yesteryear, (The Lorax and the environmental issues it addresseds).

It is tempting to write my thoughts on this matter.  But it might force the mods to get out the banhammer.  And I don't want that. 

In any case, according to my family/friends, I do the same thing.  At least, they occasionally call me "Sheldon" in reference to making bonkers comments about stuff that doesn't need a bonkers comment.  lol.  I'm still debating on whether this is a compliment or not....

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

It is tempting to write my thoughts on this matter.  But it might force the mods to get out the banhammer.  And I don't want that. 

In any case, according to my family/friends, I do the same thing.  At least, they occasionally call me "Sheldon" in reference to making bonkers comments about stuff that doesn't need a bonkers comment.  lol.  I'm still debating on whether this is a compliment or not....

A compliment. Definitely. (I´m not just saying that because friend call me Sheldon as well :) )

• Like 1

Level 3: Ninja

Current Challenge with the Druids (Nov 2nd-dec 13th)

Every man I meet, is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him. Emerson