Forums are back in action! ×

Hey everyone,

So, quick intro I guess! I'm a week and a half into a 6 week challenge of my own, to get into the habit of going to the gym and make use of my signing up benefits of free sessions with the gym personal trainers etc.

I'm probably going to be joining the female warriors up in here! Started my deadlifts along with some other exercises - speaking to a PT about my programme again on Monday now I've got in the swing of things. I also do a major ton of walking with my two dogs - around 4-8 miles a day depending on how we all feel! I do dog agility with them too - with kit for the back garden, so that keeps me running!!

I'm a huuuuge Doctor Who fan, along with Stargate SG-1, GoT, Walking Dead (graphic novels and TV). I'm also spending far too much time on League of Legends at the moment... 

Started working out initially to feel comfortable wearing my new Marvel pattern dress :D so gimme a few more weeks and will see how I feel!

That's me at a glance! Look forward to it!

• Like 1

Sucuy gar, Fatal!
I am the King of Lame and, like most of everyone on here, would like to welcome you to the Rebellion.

It's always nice to meet a fellow Whovian, especially one that like to better herself. While I haven't done anything with the Warriors I have seen that they are very supportive. Luckily just about everyone on here is but that's beside the point. I'm sure they'd love to have you.

Do you have a specific desired goal or are you just wanting to get stronger?
What types of pups do you have?
And finally a statement you know well already: You have great taste in shows and graphic novels.

We're all here for the same thing so never feel as though you're alone. We'll support you in your journey.

Keep kicking ass and stay rebellious, Nerds!

Cin vhetin. Ca'nara at am, vod!

0.5%
0.5%

Race: Gallifreyan.

Class: Vigilante (Ranger/ Assassin/ Monk)

Current Class: Assassin

Level: 3 Level Per Class: 2/ 1/ 0
STR: 4 DEX: 4
STA: 6 CON: 6
WIS: 4 CHA: 5

Thanks both! 

I want to get stronger, and leaner (but that'll just be a side effect haha!). Fortunately I'm not particularly 'fatty' so I can concentrate on my gains rather than losing - no idea how much I weigh, I do it all on visuals! Currently on a 40kg deadlift, and 70kg leg press, adding in some more compound lifts as of Monday (wanted to keep things simple at first until I get used to everything). 

Dogs are a GSD and a Beagle. So high energy dogs! They get me my daily cardio fix and get me out in the fresh air too which is an added bonus (except British winters! I own some waterproofs that add some weight to my walks haha)

Going to go explore the rest of the forum now :)

• Like 1

Ha! You didn't say you were a Brit! I'm in the north of Scotland, where are you? There's loads of us, and a few of us have just started an accountability group if you want to join us?  http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/47624-united-kingdom-nerds-unite/

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously