Forums are back in action! ×

Hello, my name is Rebecca and I'm 22.

I like being fat.

I've been dreaming about taking up parkour for years and I finally made it my New Years resolution so here's to learning another skill!

I've been starting out with basic strength training and running.

I'm currently obsessed with parkour so anyone who loves it, does it, or just knows about it - come talk to me!

• Like 1

~Antecedent Behavior Consequence

Hi Rebecca, Welcome to the Rebellion!

Was going to link to a recently started thread about Parkour, but then realised that you started it :).

I'm sorry, but I have to ask: What do you mean by " I like being fat" ? There's noting wrong with it so I mean no offence, but it's going to be easier doing Parkour the more fit you are. 

Level 3: Ninja

Current Challenge with the Druids (Nov 2nd-dec 13th)

Every man I meet, is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him. Emerson

I work A LOT so I like partaking in what I call "fat" behavior. - laying around, watching tv, eating a whole bag of chips. I'm overweight according to a bmi grid, but I'm suprisingly fit for my current weight. I can run a mile, lift, hike, ride a bike, jump. I'm an average fitness level so I'm perfect for beginning training. I just like occasionally having fat days cause I work so much. :onthego:

• Like 1

~Antecedent Behavior Consequence

I work A LOT so I like partaking in what I call "fat" behavior. - laying around, watching tv, eating a whole bag of chips. I'm overweight according to a bmi grid, but I'm suprisingly fit for my current weight. I can run a mile, lift, hike, ride a bike, jump. I'm an average fitness level so I'm perfect for beginning training. I just like occasionally having fat days cause I work so much. :onthego:

Ahh, OK, then I get it :). Thanks for the answer. The most important thing is feeling great, and it´s seems you do. Good luck on your free running, post some vids when you learn cool tricks!

• Like 1

Level 3: Ninja

Current Challenge with the Druids (Nov 2nd-dec 13th)

Every man I meet, is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him. Emerson