Forums are back in action! ×

Hello everyone!

My name is Nathan from Vancouver, British Columbia. I am a game designer / programmer and have been trying to get back into shape ever since I graduated school. I am sick of feeling fat and awkward. I think the one of the main reasons that I haven't been able to stick with it is because everyone around me doesn't eat healthy and if effects me in a big way. Maybe I have bad self control. Anyways, I guess the main reason why I am here is to join a community of people that are working towards the same thing. Improving their life or "Leveling Up!"

As if today, I am going to strive to become an active member in this community and I hope I can provide help to others as others can provide help for me. Thanks for listening.

Nathan 

• Like 1

Welcome on board! You'll find a lot of good people on here who will help and support you on your journey. Why not join one of the "accountability groups"? They're a great way to meet other forum members, make friends and get support.  The 6 week challenges are great too. We're on week 5 of the current challenge, but you should have a look through some of the threads to see how it all works, and get some ideas for when you decide to try it out for yourself.

Good luck!

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I agree with Guzzi, the accountability groups are a great way to keep you motivated! Plus, the journey is so much more fun with friends, so go ahead and say hi. Everyone here is super friendly, so no need to worry :D

And you can join these challenges any time you want, so go ahead and hop on board whenever you feel ready!

[ Battle Log: - THE LEGEND OF WILL - ]

Spoiler

"I can change the future!"

- Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles

"I still don't know what I should do. What [he's] doing isn't for his own gain. He walks the path he believes in, one step at a time. Wishing only for the happiness of those around him. I, on the other hand... I thought I didn't have a path that I could take laid out before me. But like he said, that's just running away. I must find my own path."

- Fei from Xenogears

"A life of adventure awaits those with the courage to step beyond their comfort zones."

- Hylian Dan from The Philosophy of The Wind Waker

It is hard to eat better and be active without support. Will power is a tough one. but if you are slightly competitive, this is a great place to be. There is always a challenge to join and great accountsbilibuddy groups which have increased NY will power significantly

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Suck it up today so you don't have to suck it in tomorrow!!

"I'm not a princess, I don't need saving. I'm a Queen, I got this shit handled!"

Level 4 Assassin

/not/smart/enough/to/keep/track/of/points

Challenge Thread