Forums are back in action! ×

It's time to start again. And stick with it.

Hello, all!  My name is Siobhan, and this is my second time posting an intro here. I started this account with the intention of sticking with it back in the end of August, but I got so bogged down with school work and family issues that I put my health after my courses.  However, first semester, I at least had some physical activity.  I started doing MMA with a few friends, and I loved it.  But I fell out of the routine of going once the semester ended. 

My spring semester was filled with a lot of crappy processed foods, pasta, and ice cream. My issue is that we keep going to this cafeteria that's all you can eat, and I have a very poor sense of self control.  So for lunch, I hadd started to eat like two plates of food, which grew to three, sometimes four plates.  Granted, while they're good, smaller portions, eating 324324352 plates of good portions isn't healthy, especially when it's mostly carbs.

But it's finals week, and after that, SUMMER. A new chapter, if you will.

I'm gonna take this time to really evaluate my eating and exercise habits, and change them.  I'm not exactly a fan of the way I look, the way I feel, the really cute way that I get winded after running five feet...so the only option for me is to change that.  While I've accepted myself somewhat with some body positivity, I don't want to get comfortable with a lifestyle of unhealthiness.

And so, we begin (again.)