Forums are back in action! ×

So what is your epic armor?

Love em all!  

Tunic of Many-Eyes

This token can take many forms, but will always prominently feature the name and year of some race or physical event. Tough Mudders, Spartans, marathons, etc. When wearing the item in public, the wearer is mind-controlled into better performance. (Works better on high INT, low WIS characters, as generally, no one is watching you run or work out and thinking "Hey. she did a Tough Mudder? Then why is she going so slow? She probably bought or stole that shirt. I judge her." However, the illusions projected into the wearer's mind can influence behavior as they work harder to metaphorically "outrun" accusations of theft. )

+20 WP

I can totally relate to this.  It seems like every time I wear my Tough Mudder shirt to the gym I always want to add more weight to the damn bar.  

• Like 1

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Mine would have to be my workboot, jeans, t-shirt set. When I'm in my work clothes, or a suit, or really anything fancy, I feel like I have to always be careful of what I do. Whereas the workboot set just lets me go, I'm not worried about my shoes so I can go tromping through the mud and water, the jeans aren't meant to be clean for long so getting them dirty is a non-issue, and the t-shirt is just there so I don't have swarms of women getting in the way of my work.

Feet:

Boots of Trompiness

Armor - 150 (they're steeltoed, so they protect good)

+10 to Attitude

+ 5 to Willpower (To get shit done)

- 16 to Cares

Armor of the Lion - Set (I'm a Leo, so I gotta work lion in somewhere)

Pants of the Great Lion

Armor - 75 (Not the best, but pretty good)

+ 3 To Willpower

+ 4 Attitude

- 10 To Cares

Tunic of the Great Lion

Armor - 13

+ 1 to Willpower

- 4 to Cares

Gloves of the Great Lion

Armor - 28

+ 4 to Toughness

+ 6 to Willpower

- 10 To Cares

Mane of the Great Lion

Armor - 54

+ 14 to Strength

+ 10 to Charisma

+ 12 to Willpower

- 13 to Cares

Set (2)

+ 1 to Skill,  Tool Wielding

-  3 to Skill,  Dirt Repelling

Set (4)

You become an unstoppable force, Cares drop to 0, strength and willpower are over 9000, you will get shit done, and there isn't a person that can stop you. Go forth and conquer Warrior of the Lion.

Yeah... oddly enough when I wear this, I feel more 'In Charge" than even my Marine Corps Blues made me feel...

• Like 5

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

As for my work/impressing people uniform?

- Dark dress pants (usually black)

- Light dress shirt (usually patterned, sleeves rolled up because I have to choose between the arms fitting and everything else fitting)

- Dark tie (black or gray plaid)

- Tie bar

- Black Shoes that look more formal than they feel

Weekends are just dark denim and a black t-shirt with plaid shirts and/or sweaters to taste because Canada is cold and I like layering.

• Like 1

PR's

5k - 21:29

10k - 47:26 43:29

21.1 - 2:05:26 1:44:21