Forums are back in action! ×

Well Lived, Well Loved, Well Played

Hi everybody

I have been following the Nerd Fitness Blog, TV and generally devouring any Nerd Fitness information for months now. It's written in a way that resonates with me.

I have always intended to join and intended to do so many things but never really taken the jump.

Recently someone close to me unexpectedly and suddenly was taken away from the world.

I was the first person to get to them, and as I have gone through the grieving process the one thing that gets me is the second they were hit by that car they were smiling. They died smiling.

Finally I stumbled upon Steve's post from years back 'Well Loved, Well Lived, Well Played' and it helped me to at last find some peace.

Now I am determined to start doing all of those things that I always intended on doing, and to not let the death pass for nothing. It has become my ultimate motivation to live life to the full for both of us, as they lived life to the full when they were here.

I stumbled across a quote, "In the end, It isn't the years in your life that count, It's the life in your years". I'm now 26 years old, and it's time to put some life into these years.

• Like 3