Forums are back in action! ×

Loud Mouth pixie here to cause some trouble ;-P

Hi all!  My name is Arastina.  I live in Florida.  I am a Dance instructor by trade and really need to get myself back into shape after having a baby. 

I'm 27 years old, around 5 foot tall and 150 lbs.  I'd like to get down to my pre pregnancy body.  So about 130 pounds and muscular. 

I used to be a contortionist but I've lost quite a bit of my flexibility since having my daughter and I'm really working on getting that back as well. 

I guess that's about it for now.  Looking forward to some great challenges in the future. :)

I originally read that you were 150 and wanted to LOSE 130 pounds.  I was like, "is this a real pixie or what?"    

You've been in shape before, so I'm sure you can do it again with some effort.  I look forward to seeing you in the next challenge!

Level 10 Vegetarian Vampire Warrior

STR: 16 DEX: 7 STA: 6 WIS: 46 CON: 27 CHA: 17

Intro | Challenge: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Lol oh man.  Yes, I want to actually be a pixie and weigh 20 pounds XD 

My daughter just turned 2 in April.  That's why it's high time I get back into shape. 

I'm really looking forward to doing all the fun challenges and getting my butt back into shape!  Can't wait!

• Like 1