Forums are back in action! ×

Do you believe in Fayt?

Hey, my name is Brad, I am 25 years old, 5'7" and 170lbs from Calgary. I am currently training 4 times a week at my local gym.

My current 1RM:

Squat: 250lbs.

Deadlift: 280lbs.

Bench Press: 175lbs.

About me:

Last year around February I was 225lbs. and depressed, over eating to mask my troubles and smoked way too much. I went and got a physical and the doctor told me if I continue on this path I was going to develop diabetes. This had to stop. I started my new life by quitting my job at the time and moving back to my home city to take hold of my life and get into shape and healthy. Over the course of a year I started watching what I ate and the pounds started dropping. I still ate pretty bad just not as much as I used to. I had hit 180lbs. and couldn't lose anymore and decided to join a gym in February, got a personal trainer and dropped more weight and gained strength and muscle. I have started a 80% paleo/primal diet and plan on competing in powerlifting very soon. Also I have been smoke free for 6 months! I love all the information on this form it has helped me get even better already. I am love old history going back to biblical times and the the fall of the Vikings to WW2. My current games I play are: EU4 and CK2 anything grand strategy really.

Thanks,

Fayt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heya Fayt! WELCOME TO THE REBELLION!!! I'm glad that you've taken the steps to improve your own life and with amazing results! I look forward to seeing you around my friend! I believe in Fayt! If there's anything I can help you with, please, let me know!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."