Forums are back in action! ×

I've been working on getting healthy since I visited my friend's house in December, she has stairs and I was out of breath just from walking up them. It was embarrassing. I stepped on a scale, and was 30 pounds heavier than I expected. I've been doing Run, Zombies!, and have walked/run 104 miles since December, and lost 22 pounds. I have 30 more pounds to lose. I want to be athletic, for the first time in my life.

Today I hiked a local nature trail, with incredibly hard climbs that made my legs just ache. I went the 2 miles, and it was the hardest walk (you're not supposed to jog, run or bike on the trail since its terrain is rugged and the climbs are so steep) of my life. I wound up walking to my car, deciding to be epic, and started over again. I couldn't wait to get home and see my run on Runkeeper (Run, Zombies! automatically loads it to Runkeeper for me) and it was an elevation record for me!

Wish me luck!

• Like 1
Guest Ihaveathingforfilms

Hello and welcome!

I was thinking of doing the Run, Zombies! when my fitness improves and I'm so glad it's working for you! I think it's a fantastic idea.

Well done on the epicness and good luck with your progression!

Welcome! I want to say that I ADORE the Run, Zombies app. It's so much fun! 

I stopped doing it when I moved to a new city and lost my treadmill but I might download it again soon. 

Let us know how everything goes and keep on rocking! :)

• Like 1

Level  2 Gnome -who wants to be a Mermaid- Ranger

STR 5 | DEX | STA 4 | CON 3 | WIS 1 | CHA 1

Challenges:  1 |  Current Challenge: Arya Sapphire and the Majora's Mask

''Be brave enough to live life creatively. The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition.'' - Alan Alda