Forums are back in action! ×

Hey all, this seems to be the place to start, so, er...

I'm lucky enough to be joining you guys being already reasonably fit - some of the stories I've seen on this site in my lurking-to-decide-if-I-wanted-to-join-the-forum-time make me wonder how some people get started; incredible. My first sporting love was football (I'm guessing most of you know it as soccer, but it feels weird me calling it that) and I've since played squash, run for recreation and fitness, and spent time getting stronger in different ways.

I'm here because I (believe) can find that bit of extra support, advice and motivation here, and hopefully give a bit too. And also because, whilst I do exercise for the health and well being benefits, I also do it for fun, and it's a bit more fun for everyone to do things together.

NB the World Cup is starting in a few days, and it's the best sporting event in the world, so it's a good thing I'm joining on here now, otherwise I'd end up watching all the sport and not doing any of it. And the French open and Wimbledon are on, it's a motivational time of year.

• Like 1

Using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome.

Like you I am also looking forward to the World Cup although my team (West Ham) has no players in the squad, still WHU have already won one WC so must not be greedy (lol)

Don't forget to join the next challenge.

It's never to late to be the person you always wanted to be.

The voice in your head telling you that you can't do it is a damn liar.

Endorphins, the best high you can have.

Welcome to the Rebellion! 

World Cup is always soooo much fun, even though I switch teams every time since I live in Canada and, well... 

You totally should enter the challenge by the way. It seems like a lot of fun and we're all here to support each other to rock our goals. :)

Level  2 Gnome -who wants to be a Mermaid- Ranger

STR 5 | DEX | STA 4 | CON 3 | WIS 1 | CHA 1

Challenges:  1 |  Current Challenge: Arya Sapphire and the Majora's Mask

''Be brave enough to live life creatively. The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition.'' - Alan Alda