Forums are back in action! ×

Today is going to be difficult.....

I'm supposed to go to the gym tonight, and I want to, but I also want to get home quick because Arena Commander just launched!!  ARRRRGGH!!!  Gotta stay strong and resist temptation!  

So anyway, I'll be lifting fast tonight, I think.  Haha.  Grrrrr!!  End of the work day needs to come now!!  

Patience, Oramac, patience........

(For those who don't know, Arena Commander is the pre-alpha release of the dogfighting portion of Star Citizen)

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Today is going to be difficult, because I should have worked out, but getting up before Dawn's crack running around all day, spending the day in fight or flight mode then coming home in the cold and dark to cook and clean kinda makes it difficult to wanna go out into the dark and cold again to do anything. The fire is so warm.........

• Like 1

Wait! What............?

Today is gonna be difficult because I need to go for a run and do my workout, but The Secret World's Tokyo expansion launches in a couple of hours.

• Like 1

warrior : level 8

str: 20.75 | dex: 13.75 | sta: 11.75 | con: 9.75 | wis: 8.25 | cha: 4.75

''Difficult' and 'impossible' are cousins often mistaken for one another, with very little in common' - Locke Lamora

Today is going to be difficult, because I should have worked out, but getting up before Dawn's crack running around all day, spending the day in fight or flight mode then coming home in the cold and dark to cook and clean kinda makes it difficult to wanna go out into the dark and cold again to do anything. The fire is so warm.........

Don't fret!  We all have our off days.  Just as long as they don't become a habit it's fine!  

Today is gonna be difficult because I need to go for a run and do my workout, but The Secret World's Tokyo expansion launches in a couple of hours.

I totally know that feeling!  Same thing I'm going through actually.  Game/xpac launches are always so damn tempting! 

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™