Forums are back in action! ×

Well, this should be fun!

Hello everyone! 

After having my weight jump up and down since middle school, I've finally decided that I want to have a healthier life. And after many times of looking online on how to start, and getting overwhelmed with what to do. I've decided to stop running and finally do something. It also helped that this site appealed to me on many levels. ^-^ Hopefully this community will help me reach the lifestyle I want to have, and find a good friend or two along the way. 

Though I've already signed up for the next challenge I'm nervous of how I'll do. I really want this change in my life and don't want to quit half way through. Though all the information available here and the community it self have helped clam my nerves a bit. (did some lurking before signing up on the forums) 

My Main Quest: To feel healthy, more energetic, and comfortable in my body. By losing fat and being active. ( is this to vague? )

I hope to achieve this by:

• Doing body weight workouts 3-4 times a week
  • light jogs/long brisk walks 3-4 times a week
  • yoga and meditation 3-4 times a week

Motivation: I want to feel comfortable when out in public. I want my body to feel strong, flexible, and energetic.

• Like 1
Lv 0 Hobbit Rebel
[sTR 0 | STA 0 | DEX 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0]
“The man who thinks he can and the man who thinks he can't are both right. Which one are you?†― Henry Ford

Welcome! You've come to the right place :)

I've signed up for the challenge as well, So I'll be there to urge you on and give you a kick when needed :P

Sounds like you have some good workouts planned, Definitely excited to hear more about your progress!

Adventurer, Level: 1.

STR 2 | DEX  1 | STA 2 | CON 1 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

"Happiness can be found, Even in the darkest of times, If only one remembers to turn on the light." - Dumbledore.

“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for." - Sam.

“Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.†- Galadriel.

@Nightside - Thank you for the welcome and encouragement. ^-^

@Gamaryn - Thank you. I'll make sure to check in and see how you're doing as well. :D I'm sure I'll be needing a kick or two also. :P

• Like 1
Lv 0 Hobbit Rebel
[sTR 0 | STA 0 | DEX 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0]
“The man who thinks he can and the man who thinks he can't are both right. Which one are you?†― Henry Ford