Forums are back in action! ×

Looking for training buddy in a South Wales, UK

Hi!

I am looking for someone to help me stay motivated and even perhaps train with. I am 30 yrs old, coming back from not doing weights for a fair few years. I was really active in my twenties. Judo, Aikido and wrestling.

I live on Barry Island , South Wales, UK but will be moving to Pentyrch very soon.

I am doing weights in the backyard 6 days a week 5.30 am start, cardio maybe 2-3 a week and throwing in some yoga. I work 12.5 hour shifts so 5.30 starts or 6.30 in the gym at work. I have lost about 14 lbs since January and would like to lose another 14 lbs. I work as an MRI tech.

I am interested in parkour, movies, video games and dc/marvel. I am taking on a paleo lifestyle. I have just bought a resistance band to help me increase my pull up reps.

I am just getting over an injury. I managed to get a back spasm which the physio says is due to tight hamstrings and perhaps dodgey form on some of my lifts.

I am hopefully back to training next week after a frustrating rest.

I am up for just texting to keep / you me motivated as my schedule is hectic and my phone has decide not to connect to wifi anymore.

If you are interested, give me a shout.

Wolfie