Forums are back in action! ×

New here and first post. just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to you all. Ive been creeping the forums for a few weeks now and figured I would generate a profile and stop stalking the logs and stuff. you may call me Eddie and its a pleasure.

A little about myself. I am a 6'3 and 341lb(as of last doctors visit) mid thirties male. I plan on starting a daily log to help track progress and keep myself honest and accountable no excuses. I would like to get under 250 lbs and be healthy, happy, and fit. I live in the central valley of california about 2 hours from the beach and an hour or less from the mountains and a few lakes. needless to say the spring and summer months are full of fun things with little excuses as so much cool stuff is just a hop, skip, and a jump away.

I would like to know how to post pics to a log and how to post a link to my battle log once started here in case anyone would like to follow along. Even if they could just point me to where the info is that would be cool. thanks in advance.

EV

"a cleaved head no longer plots." -Viking proverb

"You are not your job, you're not how much money you have in the bank. You are not the car you drive. You're not the content of your wallet. You're not your f#$king khakis. You are all singing, all dancing crap of the world."  -pay me no mind I've seen the fight club about 28 times...  

Hakuna Ma-frickin-tata