Forums are back in action! ×

I don't even know how to start this. -.-

Hi?!  I've been creeping Nerd Fitness for around a year now and have finally decided it's time that I stop and actually start working towards my fitness goals instead of just wishing I would start working towards them.

I guess I could share a little about myself.  I grew up an only child and since most of the time that left me alone I've always been intersted in media that can let you 'become' someone else for a short period of time.  This leans towards my love of books and of course video games although I also loved video games because my dad played them a lot when I was growing up.

I played World of Warcraft for six years but gave up playing regularly (as in raiding etc.) once cataclysm came out although I've came back for a short time for each expansion.  Besides that, I enjoy a wide variety of games including Mario, Zelda, Assassin's Creed, Tomb Raider, Guild Wars, Elder Scrolls, and Portal (to name a few).

I recently graduated college (like a month ago) with a degree in Arts Technology.  I specialized in web design, web coding, programming, graphic design, and sound design.  I currently have a full time (desk) job in my field as an 'online technician' and web graphics person for a newspaper.

I've always been a bit on the short side and generally of average weight (5'3" 130lb female).  A lot of other people call me skinny.  However, I'm in no way 'fit' as most of what is on me is fat and I have very poor endurance.  What I would most like to work on is body weight training, my poor eating habits, and turning the fat I do have into muscle.

Narcysa

Level 0 Wood Elf

STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0 | Wis: 0 | CHA: 0

Lessening my "particular fondness for cake" because I'm not a hobbit

2%
2%

Glad to see you taking your first steps into a larger world :) if you haven't found it already, the Beginner Bodyweight Workout on this website is incredibly useful and a great place to start. Best wishes towards you reaching your goals!

• Like 1

That Challenge Link Though! New Theme Song Half-Orc Level 2 STR4 DEX2 STA2 CON1 WIS3. CHA1

"The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open." Chuck Palahniuk