Forums are back in action! ×

Hello Nerd Fitness!

So... About a year ago, summer vacation started. I weighed around 160 pounds and wanted to make a change. I had been coming to the website every now and again, but it wasn't a big deal to me. However, that summer, I started eating maybe around 80% Paleo and when summer vacation ended I weighed about 145 pounds.

But I went back to school. I got distracted and slipped from down to Paleo maybe only around 25% of the time (which I don't consider very Paleo at all). Now (I just weighed myself) I weigh 162.4 pounds. I went out into the world and I had early success but was eventually killed.

I've wanted to get back into it for a while now, but school has kept me distracted. But it's summer. No distractions now. It's time for me to Respawn. Plus, a Six Week Challenge starts this upcoming Monday.

So here I am again. I've failed in the past, but I think that was needed as a learning experience. Now, I have more resolve.

AegonVI

Aegon

Race: Half-Elf Class: Adventurer Level:STR: 1 DEX: 2 STA: 1 CON: 1 WIS: 2 CHA: 3

Height: 5'11" Weight: 155.7 Lbs Body Fat: 17%

Check Out My Campaign Log

Current Quests:

1) Get to 145 Lbs (from 162.4 Lbs)

Current: 155.7 Lbs

38.50%
38.50%

(Updated: July 8th, 2014)

Current Challenge:

Starting My First Quest!

Mario Kart Bodyweight League

Kudos to you for picking yourself back up and getting out there again! Definitely motivating :D

I'm signed up as well, I'll be rooting for you!

Adventurer, Level: 1.

STR 2 | DEX  1 | STA 2 | CON 1 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

"Happiness can be found, Even in the darkest of times, If only one remembers to turn on the light." - Dumbledore.

“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for." - Sam.

“Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.†- Galadriel.