Forums are back in action! ×

Hey everyone

I found this site mid-last challenge and lurked for a while, and now super excited to start with a challenge of my own! Joined just in time, yay.

My biggest hurdle is to fix my diet. I eat plenty of good stuff like salads, but unfortunately keep my diet a little TOO balanced by offsetting it with junk food. For example -- get a side of salad with a side of fries for lunch. And if there isn't some sugar somewhere then my day is incomplete.

The other problem is a serial sleep deprivation habit. I've been doing it for years. I'm kind of already in the midst of fixing this (a week in!), but it's not easy. It's a damaging habit that has been a long-term problem and it affects EVERYTHING -- energy levels throughout the day, athleticism, food cravings, interactions with people. Sometimes I'm too tired to muster a smile, much less engage in conversation. This past week I've been getting a minimum of 7 hours and it feels amazing -- and those eye bags aren't permanent after all!

Exercise isn't a problem (a bit of an addict actually) but have some goals for that too. Mostly into rock climbing and trying to get back into yoga. Oh, and co-workers have twisted my arm so I have to participate in a 12-km run with them - but that's not for a few months.

So. Lets do this! El perfecto fitness, here I come!

Level 2 | Human | Assassin

Seeking to tap into my elf blood. 

[ STR: 2 | DEX: 1 | STA: 3 | CON: 4 | WIS: 1 | CHA: 1 ]

Current challenge