Forums are back in action! ×

Hey, there! 

I suppose this is the part where I introduce myself, right? 

Name: Camden M. 

Current Weight: 138 lbs. 

Physical History: I've always been a skinny kid. I was always the tall, lanky one that was never as buff as the rest. I've never weighed more than 140 lbs. However, I do run a lot, and I've been told that may play into why I can't seem to gain muscle. However, running does make me happy and I do enjoy it. 

Physical Goals: I want to build more muscle and gain weight. I also want to take up yoga/meditation for the relaxation aspect of it. However, my overall goal is to stop being the skinny kid and to develop a more well rounded runner's body (or at least weigh more than 145 lbs.) Side note: I'd also like to develop better eating habits.

Hobbies: I really enjoy drawing, and writing. I also like to sing. I also browse Tumblr for hours on end-- If that can be considered a hobby. I'm also starting to get more into making my own cosplays and such. 

Interests: I'm a fan of a webcomic called Homestuck. I also enjoy Sherlock and some various anime shows. And my friend has started to get me into Marvel Comics. 

I suppose that'll suffice for an intro. 

Wish me luck. 

~Cam

Hey Cam...welcome to NF from another lifelong skinny guy!  Just joined myself, and looking forward to utilizing this place to grow.  Seems like a great place!

Level 1 Elf - Professional Goal: Ranger (with a little bit of Warrior)
STR 1 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 2 

Don't Give Up:
Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish - John Quincy Adams

Overcome Anxiety: 
You don't have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you - Dan Millman

Failure Has a Purpose:
Why do we fall sir? So we might learn to pick ourselves up -Alfred (Batman Begins)