Forums are back in action! ×

Hi everybody!

So, I just found Nerd Fitness a  week ago and immediately fell in love and signed up! Then I've been lurking because I wasn't sure what to say because I'm terrible at introductions but here I go anyway!

I'm a 27 year old paralegal out of Florida who wants to shed this extra weight that has been hanging around since high school (currently 168lbs and 5'6") and -finally- be able to do a push/pull up. In fact, I want to be able to do lots of them! Aside from that, I love playing Borderlands (Pre-sequel is soooo close!), Kingdom Hearts, Neverwinter,  D&D (I play a cleric there...not sure that'll translate well here, haha), and lots of other nerdy things. 

My battle plan is to first off do the 6 week challenge. I actually started the beginner bodyweight workout last week and love it! Also part of my plan is to drop soda for good and put water back into my life.

Aaaand I think that's it!  I look forward to this journey and meeting a bunch of you awesome people! ^_^

Aelidyth

Half-Elf / Adventurer and Aspiring Assassin

Level 0

STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | CON: 0 | INT: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0

First-Time Challenge

Awesome! I love Borderlands and D&D :D

Good luck with your goals! I'll be rooting for you :) I'm also cutting down/out on soda and increasing my water intake. After the first couple days it gets a lot easier.

Welcome to NF!

• Like 1

Adventurer, Level: 1.

STR 2 | DEX  1 | STA 2 | CON 1 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

"Happiness can be found, Even in the darkest of times, If only one remembers to turn on the light." - Dumbledore.

“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for." - Sam.

“Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.†- Galadriel.