Forums are back in action! ×

from Shrek to Dragon Slayer

Hi, I'm Tim.

I've been looking over this site with some hesitance before I finally decided to join in.

After looking at the RPG IRL page again this morning I finally decide to join in.

With my imposing 6'2" physique tipping the scales at around 375 let's just say I'm probably an ogre. But lately I'm eating better, working out, and will soon transcend to warrior class, or maybe a combination of ranger/warrior.

My max bench is 175 lbs my max leg press is unknown, but last time I lifted I was easily lifting 500 lbs with my legs.

I am an IT consultant who has spent most of my life doing manual labor and playing video games.

At my previous job I was known as The Ox, because I could carry 3-4 times the amount of weight anybody else was willing to try and carry.

In my younger years, I was a semiprofessional skateboarder, not anybody you've ever heard of, but I skated locally in Texas.

I'm a powerhouse who developed an eating disorder and am now morbidly obese, and looking to get back to being healthy.

I'm currently using the weight watchers method eating 45 points per day, but looking to cut back. I know 45 points sounds like a lot, if you know anything about WW, but they recommended 75 points for my size and weight/height, so according to that I should be losing just by eating, not to mention weight training and cardio. It works out to admit 2200-2500 calories a day, and I try to eat high protein/low carb with lots of veggies.