Forums are back in action! ×

Hi All,

My real name is Nick, I'm a 24 year old male from the Midwest (U.S.). I'm 6'0" and 260 lbs.

I've battled with my lack of physical fitness my entire life, and after a terrible year I decided that I needed to change something in my life and I figured this would be a great place to start. I really struggle with getting motivated and staying motivated. What really made it click for me was when one of my friends made a comment about how my Thor armor T-Shirt made it look like I was wearing a blue bra.

I'm a Marvel Fan by the way as well as Doctor Who, Harry Potter, and the Legend of Zelda (Those are just a few things I'm a fan of by the way).

I would say my goal would be to work toward living a healthier life style. This way I can be a source of motivation for my students, friends, and family. So ya thats me in a nut shell

Awesome to hear that you want to be motivation/good influence for other people, Almost like a real life Superhero :P

I'm a fellow HP, Marvel and LoZ fan as well lol

We just started a challenge today that runs until July 20th, If you're ready to jump in?

Adventurer, Level: 1.

STR 2 | DEX  1 | STA 2 | CON 1 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

"Happiness can be found, Even in the darkest of times, If only one remembers to turn on the light." - Dumbledore.

“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for." - Sam.

“Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.†- Galadriel.