Forums are back in action! ×

Support me Early so i can Carry us Late.

Hello!

My names Dru, from the Boston area, and I'm trying to lose weight as of recent.

I joined this site years ago, but never got around to actually doing anything with it, and had to make a new account (since the email is LONG gone.)

Little bit about myself; I love video games (as most of us do), but mostly online games. I religiously play games like SMITE, League of Legends, DOTA 2, among others. For a job i do Special Education Transportation, in which i transport special needs kids to and from school. I am also a certified EMT.

What am i aiming for?; Im aiming to lose weight. I used to be thinner and stronger, but recent years of depression/laziness had me gaining weight like no tomorrow. My goal is to eventually hit my goal weight of 220 (where as of now im around 250.) 

Well, unsure what else to really say. Help me early so i can carry us all late!

Thanks!

You've definitely come to the right place! You have some really good goals as well. Although maybe make them more specific? There's a FAQ section that you should check out (I'd link it but my work pc won't let me) and that'll help you get more set up.

We just started a challenge today, That runs until July 20th. Pretty much you commit to going to the gym/working out and eating better for 6 weeks, as well as some personal goals of your choice (if you like). And other members will come and cheer you on and make sure you're on track.

Welcome to NF! :)

Adventurer, Level: 1.

STR 2 | DEX  1 | STA 2 | CON 1 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

"Happiness can be found, Even in the darkest of times, If only one remembers to turn on the light." - Dumbledore.

“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for." - Sam.

“Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.†- Galadriel.