Forums are back in action! ×

Never Forget

I'm surprised there isn't already a post here about 9/11. Today is quite the emotional day for me as it's the first time I have ever really sat down and thought about that day. I was only 8 on September 11th, 2001 and I remember getting up for school and seeing the news on my moms TV. Back then I could not comprehend the magnitude of this attack. Even 10 years later I still have trouble thinking about the 2,977 people who perished that day. My heart goes out to all of their families and to our troops currently fighting for our country. If you can take the time our of your day to post here about where you were and how 9/11 effected you.

I don't care if your conservative, liberal, or somewhere in the middle but I think this is a very good video.

v=x7OCgMPX2mE&feature=share

¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸ ...¸.¤\

\ 9/11 AMERICA \

.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤ .¸¸.¸.¤*

..\

☻/

/▌

/ \ NEVER FORGET!!! keep the flag going!!! GOD Bless America...

Semper Gumby-Always FlexiblePain is weakness leaving the body.FITOCRACY

There is one: http://nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?4953-9-11

And that video is a good one. Thanks for sharing.

Make today your someday~~~"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line~~~"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer~~~"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox