Forums are back in action! ×

Newbie in need of motivation :]

Hello! My name is Dana and I'm 26. I used to be in great shaped played soccer on two teams all thru out high school and did ballet for many years. So all through college I never worried about my weight ... That all changed when I began Grad. School. At first I didn't notice it but when my clothes started shrinking (yea..the clothes) I realized I needed to get my butt in gear!

I haven't had much success because I find myself drifting off of the path I set for myself to become healthy.

Then I found Nerd Fitness. It's wonderful! Full of people who understand me and my gamer and nerdy self! I am glad to start a new adventure here!

"Everything will be fine now...because I'm not alone. If I call out...they will answer." Squall Leonhart

Starting weight 140lbs.

Best of luck Dana :) What games do you enjoy?

$Program: _turbo
$Race: _human
$Class: _ranger

$Level: _4 (STR 8 | DEX 4 | STA 3 | CON 5 | WIS 7 | CHA 7)

$MasterQuest: _200 lbs & _10%(ish) bodyfat 

Weight Progress:

$StartWeight: _242.6lbs >= $CurrentWeight: _202.2lbs

$CurrentInfo in Wallet == 500

$Quote: _"You wear a mask for so long, you forget who you were beneath it."

$twitter: _@JonBenditz

$instagram: _JonBenditz

Best of luck Dana :) What games do you enjoy?

Assassins Creed (all of them) have been my obsession for a while. Final fantasy in the past. And recently Thief just to check it out:) there have been many games I between:)

"Everything will be fine now...because I'm not alone. If I call out...they will answer." Squall Leonhart

Starting weight 140lbs.

I would love to visit Italy again (studied abroad there for 4 months). But my next big trip would be Japan. I've written about its largest cities through architecture and infrastructure but reading and researching is not the same as actually experiencing it:) (sorry I am bad at replying to post! I've never done it before!)

Starting weight 140lbs.