Forums are back in action! ×

So there I was in the kitchen shopping in the fridge for my next snack when my wife yells at me from the living room "HEY BABY COME CHECK THIS OUT".

So naturally being the ever attentive husband I shut the fridge and waddle (more on this in a bit) into the next room.

As my wife is looking at the screen her eyes furiously darting back and forth across the web page before her. The monitor casting its ever so lovely white light across her face, I asked, "what is so important?" (after all how dare she come in-between me and my post dinner, pre bed time snack right). right.

Then she revealed to me the rebellion.....bah bah baaaaaaaahhhhh... (sorry I have young padowans at home and they really like the Croods).

As we read this I started to get really excited.

My excitement wasn't because of the exercise and nutrition information on the forums.

Being an athletic trainer and a Marine oh so many years ago I know how and what I should be doing to take care of myself.... I just had a lack of motivation.

That is what I have found here. Bring an avid RPGer, Larper, gamer, I had (well she had) found the motivation I needed to get in shape, becoming one of the characters I always play in the games that are so dear to my heart.

That is why I am here. 

Oh yeah the waddle . . . . ever since I was eight and first weighed in at 100 lbs I have waddled never walked. Except in the Marine Corps where I marched

I have always been heavy enough I had to throw my weight ever so slight from side to side.

oh to walk 

Greetings from Baton Rouge

Human Adventurer
Level 0
-=[sTR 0]=-   -=[CHA 0]=-    -=[WIS 0]=-   -=[CON 0]=-   -=[sTA 0]=-   -=[DEX 0]=-

Nix the 56 Progress     Progress Pics

47%
47%

Best of luck!

I've only been active on the site now for a day and find it to be motivational with all the stories and common interests of everyone! 

$Program: _turbo
$Race: _human
$Class: _ranger

$Level: _4 (STR 8 | DEX 4 | STA 3 | CON 5 | WIS 7 | CHA 7)

$MasterQuest: _200 lbs & _10%(ish) bodyfat 

Weight Progress:

$StartWeight: _242.6lbs >= $CurrentWeight: _202.2lbs

$CurrentInfo in Wallet == 500

$Quote: _"You wear a mask for so long, you forget who you were beneath it."

$twitter: _@JonBenditz

$instagram: _JonBenditz