Forums are back in action! ×

Achievement Unlocked!

Guest TheMetal

Guest TheMetal

Might as well start myself a woot thread now that I've officially joined the forum! I'm one of those people who forgets all the things they've accomplished and assumes they don't do anything so this thread is to remind myself that I rock.

To start: last month I participated in Neila Rey's 30 days of HIIT challenge with a friend of mine! I completed more than 3/4ths of the days despite an incredibly hectic work schedule! I also lost 10lbs without even meaning to??

I signed up for and attended my first yoga class, despite having anxiety. I'd never done yoga before and none of my friends were interested. I really enjoyed the class, got along with my instructor, and will be going back!

I started geocaching and found a tiny cache in my nearby nature preserve during a trail walk last week!

June 5th and 6th, I ran a first-annual summit for my work's young professional network. I built the agenda, hired the speakers, and did all the nitty-gritty work with minimal help from anyone. What was expected to be a throwaway summit ended up being so successful the CEO and president thanked me publicly for my efforts (I'm only 24, btw)

Looking forward to what I accomplish next!