Forums are back in action! ×

Hey everyone. Whiskey, from Missouri here. I found this place in a roundabout way, looking at things about the Vibram Five Fingers (favorite shoes ever), then I ended up at Marks Daily Apple.

A little background. I have always been a big guy. I topped out at 310 doing football in high school. I dropped down to 250 to join the Army. After I got back from Iraq I weighed 215, and was in great shape, but then I drank and ate my way back up.

Now after a deployment to Afghanistan, I am almost back where I started. Today I am beginning the Primal Blueprint 30 day challenge. I have been working at the Paleo style nutrition for the last two weeks or so, and have started to feel much better.

NF is an inspiration. After reading one of the articles, I actually wanted to go run. Thats a first.

I look forward to learning and supporting people here. Thanks for reading.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Well done for taking that first step. We'll be here to help you through the rest.

Welcome, rebel!

We shall run on the beaches, we shall run on the landing grounds, we shall run in the fields and in the streets, we shall run in the hills; we shall never surrender. (With apologies to Winston Churchill)