Forums are back in action! ×

So Excited, first lift session report!

So on my second personal training session I was introduced to lifting and did my very first deadlift :D Yayyyyyy. 

So super psyched, mostly worked on form and did the first two sets with just the bar, but she allowed a teeny bit of weight on there (50 lbs) for the last 3 sets. Also worked on bench press and shoulder press using just the bar and every other set dumbbells, again to teach me form (my elbows seem to be flying all over the place, it's odd not being able to control them!)

I'm excited for next week and to get better control of my flying wobbly elbows (plus adding more weight :D )

I have never been in the free weights section of the gym so this was just an awesome experience for me. Looking forward to get more comfortable there :)

• Like 3

Spaz Ranger

BATTLE LOG

You can have results or excuses. Not both

Yay! Deadlifts are a favorite of mine. They're amazing. 

I'm so glad that you had such a great session! Keep it up! :D

Level  2 Gnome -who wants to be a Mermaid- Ranger

STR 5 | DEX | STA 4 | CON 3 | WIS 1 | CHA 1

Challenges:  1 |  Current Challenge: Arya Sapphire and the Majora's Mask

''Be brave enough to live life creatively. The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition.'' - Alan Alda