Forums are back in action! ×

Hello I'm Wisp and I've finally decided to jump into the deep end.

I've been lurking Nerd Fitness for a while now, well since Christmas roughly and have been putting of joining the forum for a while but summer is finally upon us so I don't have anymore excuses.

Firstly I've never been skinny but I've been big either, however then uni happen and I put on about a stone in my first year which I've been unable to shift since -hence why I'm here.  

I'm currently 5 ft 9 and weight about 12 st (168lbs) however I would like go down to roughly 10st and pack on muscle. These are just loose ideas at the moment the main reason why I'm here is to be healthy and at 19 I might as well get these habits now rather than later.

I'm an all around nerd be it sci-fi, straight up fantasy or comics but my true love are video games. One of my inspiration for the coming months is to be more like the Master Thief himself Garret (and Catwoman I mean they both look good in leather and have a thing for shiny objects).

So hopefully you'll see me out and about soon instead of lurking in the shadows

Bye

• Like 1

Will o Wisp

Height: 5ft 10inch

Starting Weight : 14st  0lbs - Current Weight: 14st 0lbs - Ideal Weight: 10st  2lbs

Welcome to the Rebellion Wisp!

• Like 1

•      Awful                                                          Not so good                                                                          Getting better                                                        Super Stud                                       He-Man                                  Artie Strongest                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              man.... In The World
  • 61%
    61%
  • Valerius the level 2 Human

STR 3|DEX 3|CON 2|STA 3|WIS 2|CHA 2

Current challenge

•  
  • " If you think you can do a thing or you can't do a thing, you're right."
  • - Henry Ford