Forums are back in action! ×

Hey fellow Rebels,

Name's Greg. I'm new here, joined the Men's Fitness 101 class a couple of weeks ago and I'm slowly discovering all the extra Nerd Fitness things around. Glad to have found the rebellion part of the website.

I'm 23, grad student at UT (that's the right UT, University of Tennessee for all you Texas folk).

I've never really been into traditional sports but I've always loved bikes. I've been a pretty casual rider averaging about 100 miles a year. I'm joining the rebellion to become a racer. So far, I've switched mostly to the paleo diet and I've worked up an exercise plan. Hill days and long distance days are starting!! Today I managed 30 miles in a little under 2 hours and well, still working on putting the fire out in my legs.

Anyway, my end goal is to start racing and work up to 100 mile rides.

Thanks Y'all!

Welcome to the Rebellion! We have some bikers here (no, not that kind of bikers) and a special part of the forum for it.

I suggest you sign up for the 6 week challenge which started the 9:th. You can still join, it´s a great way to meet fellow rebels and getting closer to your goals.

Level 3: Ninja

Current Challenge with the Druids (Nov 2nd-dec 13th)

Every man I meet, is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him. Emerson