Forums are back in action! ×

Compendium of Credible Info

Hey rebels,

I'm fairly new to the community, and my goals are pretty simple. I want to get abs and biceps in before I start college. But I already wrote about that in other threads. My goal here is to create a thread where I can collect and organise all the information I'm gathering on diet and exercise, and be able to ask questions and receive answers when I need them.

Here's my first question.

My goal is to gain a ranger type body. I'm still trying discover what works best for me. Right now I'm doing body weight circuits mixed with some dumbbell work, I like it a lot. Is this a good first step towards getting a ranger build? Here's a link to my battle log. Am I on the right track?

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/47326-getting-shredded-before-the-fall/

Hey rebels,

I'm fairly new to the community, and my goals are pretty simple. I want to get abs and biceps in before I start college. But I already wrote about that in other threads. My goal here is to create a thread where I can collect and organise all the information I'm gathering on diet and exercise, and be able to ask questions and receive answers when I need them.

Here's my first question.

My goal is to gain a ranger type body. I'm still trying discover what works best for me. Right now I'm doing body weight circuits mixed with some dumbbell work, I like it a lot. Is this a good first step towards getting a ranger build? Here's a link to my battle log. Am I on the right track?

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/47326-getting-shredded-before-the-fall/

So far as I'm aware, that's a great start for a Ranger.  Also, diet probably will make a big difference in this case as well, I would think.

That being said, I've not actually trained with the Rangers as yet, so I might be totally wrong.  Hopefully one of them can chime in soon.  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Well for abs i did a bodyweight split push/pull/legs and worked out every day and had a little bit of additional abs and cardio each workout day. As for diet i just ate well whatever I want but i just cut out chips, sodas, and lots of sweet or fried things. Like this i got a 6 pack within months.