Forums are back in action! ×

Heyla!

I am so happy I found the Forums!!  I have been a fan of the NF blog forever and it is even the reason I am now able to do a full handstand, ..one... unassisted pull up, my experimentation with palio and spaghetti squash. ;}  

I love the challenge group!  What a great idea!  LEVEL UP!  The game geek in me is elated! I am getting one ready so I can join in.  I will be about a week behind but really wanted to get in on this.

I have been in the weight loss game for a long time but am so very close to my goals that I have stalled myself out.  I have fallen into some bad old habits that have left me up on a very high, very terrifying plateau that I am desperate for a rope down from.

My nutrition has been CRAP.  I have let old habits reform and take over and have been justifying them with "oh I have come so far and done so well!"  I still have too far too go.  I just am all over the place with eating.  One day I will be spot on and another I will binge.  Then I feel the day is lost so I just go all out the rest of the day. Its really pathetic.  

I have been slacking with my workouts as well.  I have been making excusses in the morning to sleep in.  It will be fine this once..... twice... I will get back to it next week.  My MA classes have suffered.  When the dojo moved to a new place about 45 min away from me it became really hard to make it to class after work.  I was doing some fitness classes but that was not why I was there.  I wanted to learn the martial arts.  Fitness class I can do at home.  If I can make it to blue belt.  2 advancements away, then I will be able to go to the later class and get all the learning I need to reach my ultimate goal of Black belt.  I have set up some private lessons to hopefully catch up and get advanced.

Right now workouts consist of BB programs , martial arts and have recently started a 1/2 Marathon training.  I did a 5K last year so I am really starting from scratch on this one.  

I am excited to meet a lot of you and help you (while helping me) reach our goals! 

I love helping people with weight loss! and LOVE giving encouragement!  I hope I can help a few people along my epic journey. ;}

Mass Loves 

Kelli

• Like 1