Forums are back in action! ×

To all you lovelies

I don't know most of you, but I wanted to say that you are all so very strong and inspiring and that I love you all for it. Keep up all your hard work, you beautiful people.

• Like 7

Race: Tiefling

Class: Assassin

[Level: 2STR 3DEX 2 STA 2CON 2WIS 1CHA 2 ]

I don't want to be skinny. I want to be dangerous.

What Seven said.  Thank you!  

But you know what the best part is?  You're right there in the fight with us!  Go forth and conquer!  (or, you know, assassinate since I see you're a budding assassin :))

• Like 2

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I concur with Oramac and Seven!  Keep fighting the good fight, or assassinating the good assassination.....

• Like 1

•      Awful                                                          Not so good                                                                          Getting better                                                        Super Stud                                       He-Man                                  Artie Strongest                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              man.... In The World
  • 61%
    61%
  • Valerius the level 2 Human

STR 3|DEX 3|CON 2|STA 3|WIS 2|CHA 2

Current challenge

•  
  • " If you think you can do a thing or you can't do a thing, you're right."
  • - Henry Ford

Haha, thanks guys. ^_^ I was actually having a really crummy day yesterday and so I went through some posts and saw how hard everyone is working and it made me feel better. So that is what spawned this.

• Like 3

Race: Tiefling

Class: Assassin

[Level: 2STR 3DEX 2 STA 2CON 2WIS 1CHA 2 ]

I don't want to be skinny. I want to be dangerous.