Forums are back in action! ×

What are you listening to?

Garth

Guest Snake McClain

what i'm listening to at this EXACT MOMENT......Fiona Apple.

What i've been listening to A LOT of lately is The civil Wars and oddly enough metallica. All completely different. Because i'm weird.

I just pre-ordered the re-issues of Gish and Siamese Dream by Smashing Pumpkins, so I'm listening to the bonus content that was included:

alternate version of Rhinoceros, instrumental version of Frail and Bedazzled, 8-track demo of Drown, and a couple of others I'm not familiar with: Barb Wire and Suicide Kiss Geek No Vox.

Repairing a lifetime of bad habits...

5 Finger Death Punch-a staple for me, Nightwish, Apocalyptica, Dropkick Murphies,Motley Crue, Black Label Society, Korn & Skrillex, some of Evanescence new songs, Breaking Benjamin, Dope, Lil Wayne, Keyshia Cole, Drake, and tons more

<-- Behold the Guardian of the Royal Throne, enter if you dare.....

"What lies behind us and what lies before us is nothing compared to what lies within us"~Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I've had to fight like hell, and fighting like hell has made me what I am"~ John Arbuthnot Fisher

"Every man dies, not every man really lives"-~Braveheart

-Oh, Sleeper

-Murder by Death

-Johnny Cash

-Misery Signals

-Old school Metallica/Megadeth/Iron Maiden

-Between the Buried and Me

So many metals :)

"Before I do anything I ask myself 'Would an idiot do that?' And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing." - Dwight Kurt Schrute

Level 2 Cossack Assassin

STR: 2.5 DEX: 2.5 STA:CON:WIS:CHA: 5

I guess I'm officially taking over this thread, but sitting around and listening to music is what fills a lot of my days.

Tom Waits- Rain Dogs & Blood Money. I haven't heard the full new album yet, but I liked the first single (Bad as Me).

Wolves in the Throneroom- Black Cascade. I'm pretty much a fan of all of their stuff, really like the new one too.

I'm going to go big, but then I'd like to go home.

Hob's Starting Strength Log

^^^+1

Grooveshark acted all wonky on me today and I settled for what cd's I had in my cube. I listened to couple of Terrorizer samplers, the highlights of which were Ancient VVisdom (for when you're feeling evil and mellow at the same time) and a song called Coughing in a Coffin which reminded me of Hellhammer, sorta kinda.

I'm going to go big, but then I'd like to go home.

Hob's Starting Strength Log