Forums are back in action! ×

What are you listening to?

Garth

Thanks to the movie Ted, I'm listening to the Flash Gordon theme song.

Flash! Ah-aahhh-ah

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LVL 2 MartianWarrior

STR 9/DEX 2/ STAM 3.75/ CON 3/ WIS 6/ CHA 3

"Fads come and go, but the barbell remains the same. Respect it accordingly." - Jim Wendler

"When I want to be a super hero, I just wake up" - Childish Gambino

So I just got back from Outside Lands Music Festival in San Francisco. My god what amazing experience. Not only was the music incredible but the atmosphere and attitude was unlike anything I have ever experienced. Dispatch, Metallica, Rebelution, Passion Pit, Stevie Wonder, Justice, MSTRKRFT and Skrillex were probably my favorites, and I have been listening to them all ever since we drove home.

simply incredible.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Look out world, I'm smokin' TNT and I'm drinkin' dynamite, so if you know what's good for ya, get out of my way. - SK

Challenge 1: http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?15703-Scooter-McGee-1st-Challenge

This is a good post, lots of good bands on here! I've seen Mogwai in a small concert venue and loud is an understatement! Great show though...on my iPod I have been listening to:

Of monsters and Men

The Cure--put Disintegration on the other day, I forgot how good that album was!

Cowboy Mouth

Flogging Molly

And a host of others, my music has a little bit of everything in it..perfect for blocking out background noise at the office!

Dragon Rider (in training)

Adventure Class

STR-6.75/DEX-2/STA-5/CON-5/WIS-3/CHA-4.2

They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.

Andy Warhol

More will sometimes be demanded of you than is reasonable. Bear it meekly, and exhaust your time and strength in performing your duties, rather than vindicating your rights.

~ Horace Mann

Currently listening to Brothersport by Animal Collective.

Generally, I listen to Indie folk, rock, and alternative. I'm a big fan of Neutral Milk Hotel, Panic! At The Disco, Animal Collective, Radiohead, Modest Mouse, and The Antlers for 'dem feels.

Conquius, Level 5 Cavalier

STR: 10.5  | DEX: 8  | CON: 12  | INT: 13  | WIS: 9  | CHA: 10.5

"Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim."