Forums are back in action! ×

Hello,

I'm french and enjoy strength training. I used to be on the scoobysworkshop forum when it existed.
I eat kosher and mostly don't eat meat aside from fish (almost always tuna, for some reason its not considered meat from a religious point-of-view, I should check why.)
Other animal products I eat are eggs (often) and some dairy (not very often.)
It seems I became vegetarian without trying because I couldn't buy kosher meat (which is now a possibility) amongst other reasons.
I am kind of concerned about eating enough proteins, but I struggle with calculating it (I recently got a smartphone and tried using apps for this, but I keep forgetting (or not knowing) the protein amount/quantity of what I eat!
I had stopped strength training for some time and 1 or 2 months ago (I think, maybe more, but then I stopped again some weeks because I couldn't sleep so it was a bad idea to workout) started again with Scooby's beginner workout. I only workout consistently since a month at most, I guess, and I can sleep normally now.
Apparently I could now do the intermediate workout but I would prefer a full-body workout program of the same level as his intermediate workout, rather than doing said intermediate workout? Still I'm gonna stick with the beginner one for a week or two before changing and film myself to be sure I have good form.
Also I'm 163cm and 51 kg (I've lost some weight because I was very stressed a month or two ago but I regained some of it.)
I can't join a gym right now, but may be able to in September. Sadly I have no job (or diploma which doesn't help, not even a high school diploma) right now but it does leave me some time to workout. Hopefully I'm gonna find one soon.
I'm not that nerdy to be honest. I used to program but it was some years ago and I keep wanting to program again, one problem being I have no idea what to program. Ah and I'm 20-years-old!

I guess this is all. Hello!