Forums are back in action! ×

The Eeevil Dr. Sorcerer Sweeticus Toothy

so i travel allot for the work i do, and this often times finds me in small towns with little to no option on lunch but a gas station. yes i can pack a lunch, but i don't like cold food, and am not always guaranteed a method of heating it. so today while in dinky little Amish town my choice is gas station or Dairy Queen, DQ does have some halfway decent salads... but i would have to avoid the temptation of that marvelous thing called the S'MORES blizzard. determined, i marched up to the counter and ordered the grilled chicken salad with a bottle of water. feeling triumphant i sat down and enjoyed my salad and a book "The Written" by Ben Galley (ps-AMAZING) finished with my salad, but not my chapter i sat there quietly reading when the Evil Dr. Sorcerer Sweeticus Toothy attacked, by using his Jedi powers he convinced a waitress that i must have ordered a S'mores blizzard, and so she delivered on to me "Here ya go" and walked away... confused i checked my receipt and i had in fact NOT paid for this blizzard. will power still holding strong i reached out to the blizzard to return it to the counter when some of it dripped onto my finger, so i licked it off, and Sweeticus Toothy struck me with his most power spell! i gave in and devoured the blizzard before i could be charged for it and left like a thief in the night. and totaly lost my place in my book.....

on the up side i got a free blizzard so that was awesome! now it's time to teach the Evil Dr. Sorcerer Sweeticus Toothy a lesson with BURPEE'S OF JUSTICE!

Half-Orc Level 1

Ranger in Training

Progress:Down 116 pounds

Final Boss: Stubborn Belly Fat

Mission: Destroy All Fat Cells

Side Quest: Walking to Mordor

1779 miles x 5280 ft = 9,393,120 ft

avg distance/step 2.5ft

9,393,120/2.5= 3,757,248 steps to Mordor

Steps taken: 51,126 = 24.2 miles

First Challenge + WODs + Food Diary:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/50146-shaneshu87s-first-challenge/