Forums are back in action! ×

Howdy!

Been a distance runner for round 10-12 years.. Highschool track/xc and a little college... always pretty quick but had my fair share of injuries due to my habit of over training... Finished up all that schoolin' recently and got a job, hadn't trained hard in about 2 years. Hoping to get back up to atleast 50 miles/wk running 6 days a week, working out 2-3, and Bike/Swim Sundays. 

Would also like to get back into yoga/pilates..been a few years but it really helped my running.

Started Paleo-ish about 2 weeks ago and its going good. I eat pretty much 100% paleo but not giving up my beer..Really big into craft beers so if anyone else can relate hollar at me!

Looks like a solid community so figured I'd join, found this when looking for paleo stuff..

Never though my tall lanky self would do a "diet" but paleo just made sense and I'm trying to get healthier. Plus I hunt and fish so My current diet wasn't that far of anyway..

Use to be big into running, yoga, working out, eating right etc. but got lazy so I'm trying to re-learn my old habits.

My main goal is to get back on the level I was a few years ago and eventually races some halfs, fulls, and if I get crazy enough an ultra or two.

Looking forward to the journey.

• Like 1