Forums are back in action! ×

Getting 100% Completion in Life

Hi everyone! Quick intro - I'm female in her mid 20s hoping to put the same obsessive nature that compels me to know everything about a certain universe - whether it be Tolkien, Marvel, or the history of Abstergo - into the way I approach life. Right now, that means tackling things that have traditionally intimidate the hell out of me. The two main things that I have given myself too many excuses for are:

• Traveling alone
  • Being more aware of and responsible what goes into my body

I've always been on the heavier end of my acceptable weight bracket for my height, occasionally dipping into the overweight section. When it comes to eating, I'm never too concerned about the nutritional value of what I'm consuming. If I want it, I'll have it. As I'm getting older though, it's becoming increasingly apparently that this isn't going to fly for much longer.

Living in a walking city (NYC) helps, but I've been pretty lax about my fitness. I'll get into bouts of running and yoga, only to run into some block or conveniently timed distraction that gets me off course. 

I'm hoping this forum will help keep me focused and inspired! I think even beyond just fitness and nutrition, it'll encourage me to do and try new things and explore everything. 

Thanks for reading. I'm setting this little introduction as my first save point. If I fail and have to restart, I can at least start past the most difficult part - actually starting.

I suggest starting the 6 week challenge no one seems to care i started late even if it's just a trial run.   There's something about telling everyone your going to do something that really makes you want to complete it that much more.

Good Luck!

Level 1 Half-Orc Barbarian Ranger, Chaotic Good
STR:2 DEX:0 STA:2 CON:2 WIS:2 CHA:0

Do not wait to strike the iron while it is hot; but make it hot by striking.

Lose ten pounds Battle Log Quest I