Forums are back in action! ×

Hey everyone..

A little background info...Big nerd here.. love games, anime, comics, board games, etc.. So naturally I studied programing in college and after I got out I sat at the computer all day and enjoyed it. It led to me ballooning to over 250lbs. Im only 5ft 9in so it wasn't a good look..

About a year and a half ago I decided to turn my life around and lose the weight. I crash dieted down to around 160lbs in a matter of months but that just led to me looking like a skinny fat dude with baggy skin. It too wasnt a good look (also not very fit...could barely pump out a pushup) I was afraid to hit the gym and lift weights becauseI havent lifted since high school.

About 10 months ago I finally got over my gym anxiety and went. I got crazy obsessed with it. However it has led to multiple bouts of overtaining, injuries, and general unpleasantness despite significant gains.

My goal is to get below 10% BF. Enjoy life and be happier..

Love the site and what it stands for. Im hoping to meet some interesting peeps and stop stressing out so much about my diet and excercise.

• Like 1

Welcome!!!  Definitely take things slowly so that your body has time to adjust .... and that includes the skin. 

So, are you lifting weights now?

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)