Forums are back in action! ×

An odd effect I noticed firsthand

So I was at GMM again this year and it was hotter than it seemed so I walked around without a shirt a large part of the time.

Now this was a couple days after my cuttingphase so I had an actual visible sixpack... and I noticed something...

Alot of women respond to a sixpack the same way we guys respond to a nice set of boobs, at least it seemed that way.

Anyone else noticed this? Any women wanna confirm or deny this observation?

Fit abs are like something that I know exists but see so rarely that it's hard not to stop and look at (a zebra? Ferrari? proper use of the word "literally"?)

• Like 1

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

Fit abs are like something that I know exists but see so rarely that it's hard not to stop and look at (a zebra? Ferrari? proper use of the word "literally"?)

I literally saw a Ferrari painted like a zebra driven by a guy with glistening 6 pack abs yesterday.  

(Ok, not really.  But I couldn't resist the temptation.)

And to be fair, we guys respond quite well to well defined abs on women too!  It ain't just y'all women who like to look.  You're just more subtle about it.  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I literally saw a Ferrari painted like a zebra driven by a guy with glistening 6 pack abs yesterday.  

(Ok, not really.  But I couldn't resist the temptation.)

And to be fair, we guys respond quite well to well defined abs on women too!  It ain't just y'all women who like to look.  You're just more subtle about it.  

True true, I have to admit I think a woman with some muscledefenition is extremely sexy.

Also I have been called many things but never subtle, shameless is more my thing... not always a good thing but well, you work with what you got :D

Actually my first thought was "Damnit why couldn't I have drawn that kind of attention when I was single" :D

I don't really see why it should make someone uncomfortable if they're happy with how they look, I just took it as encouragement that I was doing something right.

• Like 1

Maybe if it's one of those things you don't work on (i.e. boobs) and/or it's vulgar?  

But if you worked hard for it?  Yay.  

I hope your significant other appreciates it!  

Level 3 - Person who doesn't really understand what stats are.  I know, you've explained it...