Forums are back in action! ×

Any InDesign Rebels Here?

Steve

Hey all!

So I'm finishing up final drafts for the Rebel Running Guide due out NEXT Monday (the 26th), and I'm looking for somebody to load it into the template in Adobe InDesign.

Do we have any InDesign people in the community looking for some extra work? This next week is going to be a little hectic (I fly from Spain to Boston on Monday and will be feverishly working on the guide all week), so I need a super quick turnaround time when getting content to you - not immediately, but certainly within a day or two.

The book will have a very similar look and feel to the Rebel Fitness Guide and Rebel Strength Guide, and the template will be similar as well (same fonts, set up, look, just different background and covers).

If you are interested in some work, email me at Steve @ Nerdfitness . com with "InDesign Help" in the subject line, and let me know your experience with InDesign, if you are familiar with either of the Nerd Fitness Guides, and how busy your week is looking, then we can start a conversation on compensation/payment and if we're a good fit for each other!

Thanks in advance guys!

-Steve

Rebel Leader. I post videos of my dog on Instagram, and sometimes even share fitness wisdom. SOMETIMES.