Forums are back in action! ×

@Stevekamb; RE Epic Quest

Hey man, I was just reading over your Epic Quest page and wanted to say I love the idea! The breadth of goals is awesome, and keeping it organized like you have it is so much simpler than anything I've yet seen.  I had a couple questions if you don't mind. (And I put it here instead of an email in case any of the other Rebels have had the same thoughts)  

I've had a sort of running "bucket list" going, but never really got all that into it.  It just seems like a crappy little piece of paper with a lot of scribbles on it.  Would it bother you if I borrowed (stole?) the layout for this?  It's really quite a bit more inspiring that just a list on a yellow notepad.  

Also, I'm curious if you find any of the goals scary or intimidating?  I know I would! 

Finally, a tip for completing one of the Master Quests: last I checked, members of the press get to play Augusta National the Monday after the Masters is played.  Given all your subscribers and such, I'm sure you could probably secure a Press Pass......

(And if you wanted to get one for me, I'll write all about it too!)

In any case, I love the site.  Keep up the awesome! 

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™