Forums are back in action! ×

Hello there Rebels!

My name is Gen (which is short for Geneviève. I'm a montreal frenchie ;) ) and I am a fellow nerd. I love cats and I am in love with my two kittens Miles (He's orange and has white paws. He looks just like Miles ''Tails'' Prower from Sonic the Hedgehog) and Jax (Like in Sons of Anarchy). I am an artist, an avid gamer, a superhero nerd and I am really pumped about the Rebellion!

I used to be really sporty when I was a kid, but I was bullied in P.E. class for my whole first year of high school, so I started hating sports and anything related to sports. Things went for the better the year after that because I became a total badass. I was a blue-haired punk and I played guitar and skateboarded so people thought I was pretty cool from then on and I found a lot of new punk rocker friends, but my love for sport never came back. Well, all of this happened like... 10 years ago. So, I am ready to whip myself back into shape and I found nerdfitness while looking for a good at-home workout (the begginner bodyweight workout) and loved their whole philisophy and the nerdiness ahahah.

I am currently at the fattest I have ever been at 170 pounds. I am hopping to get my fat % down and to build up strenght. With the rebellion, I just might stick to it this time.

I have beed doing the begginer bodyweight workout a few times already and I love it (doing it while watching Adventure Time probably helps), I did stationnary bike on the days I was recovering for the workout (while playing Mario Kart 8. Damn, that game is good!) and  went on walks everyday like Steve asked in his emails! And it feels great! YAY! :D

AIso have been vegetarian for close to 13 years, so if you guys have reciped or tips to share, hit me up!

Aaaaaaand, if you guys want to play games, I suck at League of Legend but I love it and I play pokemon and mario kart a LOT. Hit me up as well ;) .

Have a great day <3