Forums are back in action! ×

Stepping It Up

Hey all! Been reading this site for a while now and decided to finally join up and take another step forward in my life. It looks like there are some really motivating people here.

So to say a little about myself, currently I'm a 23 year old graduate student going for my PhD in chemistry. I really love to lift/work out, but have drifted in and out of the weight room over the years (first year of grad school and free time didn't really mix well). Over the past year, I've recommitted myself to improving my health and have seen some great results. Most of it I'd attribute to eating better (paleo + dairy ), but I can't help but throw out love to Crossfit Football.

One of my main goals is to start tracking my progress better. I've come to the realization about how much I've stagnated in that past because I never adequately kept track of anything and now am committed to changing that. Besides that, I'm really looking forward to joining the next challenge and becoming a part of the rebellion.

Welcome! I hear ya on the tracking thing...For me, seeing progress in black and white is great for the why-the-hell-am-i-doing this days. I was doing myself a serious disservice by not keeping track. As you already know, this is a great community for info and support. Awesome to see you here!